Hearing aid components are revealed – hearing aids
Listening loss friends are often curious when they first come into contact with hearing aids. What are the components in this small device? What are they used for?
Today, I have a hearing aid in my ear, let everyone know these small parts together.
1. Program button: The fitter will set up different listening programs according to your actual needs, experience and listening environment. You can select a listening program by tapping the program button.
2. Battery compartment: Insert the battery, close the battery compartment, the hearing aid starts working (power on), and enter the default listening program.
3. Acoustic output: Outputs the sound processed by the hearing aid.
4. Front microphone input: collects sound.
5. Rear microphone input: collects sound.
6. Volume button: Volume control can be used to increase or decrease the volume of the hearing aid: (1) Press the volume button up, increase the volume (2) and press the volume button down to decrease the volume.
7. Multi-function interface: external sound shoe or connection programming line.
8. Left and right ear logo: Because the hearing loss of the left and right ears is not the same, the settings of the hearing aids used by the left and right ears will be different. Therefore, when wearing, cleaning and using the hearing aid, please correctly distinguish the left and right ear hearing aids.
9. Battery compartment lock: The battery compartment lock is to prevent the battery compartment from being accidentally opened.
10. Hearing Aid Model
11. Hearing aid brand
12. Serial number: It comes with the factory, which is equivalent to the hearing aid ID number, one machine one. The maintenance records for hearing aids are used.
13. LED indicator: Indicates if the hearing aid is working properly and if the battery needs to be replaced.
14. Advanced Battery Compartment Lock: If the hearing aid uses an advanced battery compartment lock, you can lock it as soon as you close the battery compartment.
15. Ear hook: Fixed, transmitted.
16. Ear mold and sound tube: The ear mold is customized according to the user’s ear canal condition, which can effectively prevent the standard earplug from mismatching the ear canal and the listening effect is not ideal. The amplified sound of the hearing aid is transmitted through the ear mold into the ear. Sound tube: sound.
17. Open ear sound tube
18. Earplugs (a. Open earbuds b. Tulip earplugs c. Custom ear molds): For users who are not suitable for wearing earplugs, the fitter will use custom ear molds or open sound tubes and earplugs as needed.
19. Motion lock: The motion lock secures the open earbuds and prevents the hearing aids from falling out.